You Are Boyish SexyYou're the kind of girl who gets along with all the boys Whether it's holding your own in a game of touch football... Or kicking some major butt while playing Xbox. You hang with the guys easily, while still keeping your girly sexiness. What Kind of Sexy Are You? Take This Quiz :-) Find the Love of Your Life (and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance. |
|
*Today's add on:
I am ready for it to be 5 so I can get out of here and go to class. I just wanted everyone who frequents Pregnancy Weekly to know that I just submitted a comment on what I think of the New PW. Here it is:
I think that the new PW is great for expectant mothers. However, I had a miscarriage in March 2004 and have not got pregnant since. Also, I don't really like signing on and the first thing that I see is BabyWeekly. It is a great service, but it isn't for me. I don't like to see it saying "Your Pregnancy This Week". There is no pregnancy this week. The only problem I have with the community is that I would like to see a TTC over a year board. I think that it would be beneficial to many of the women who visit this site. I found this site after I got pregnant and I enjoy the support that I have got from the ladies here. I want to continue to use this site, but I think that a few more changes need to be made before you loose a lot of the women that come here.
Thank you for your time.
Chasity
3 comments:
I can not begin to tell you ow furious and frustrated I am with PW... Why do I keep going there??? Why is it the only message board I feel "safe" on.... uuuuuuggggghhhh... HATE THEM.
Have a good day Sporty!
Nice to meet another boyish sexy girl. =)
I tried going to PW a few times and I just find the load time for each page to be ridiculously slow and I even have a great connection. I'm also hesitant to join another board because I simply can not handle the "oh I'm pregnant in the first months, thanks so much for all the advice" kind of girls. It wreaks havoc on my psyche.
Post a Comment