Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Stupid Ass Job!

Why is it that you can be completely competent, but your supervisor wants you to "delegate" work to someone who is soooo incompetent. You ask them to do something, you explain it, and they still fuck it up!

You say something to their supervisor, who is also your supervisor, and the supervisor takes up for the dumb ass. So, what are you supposed to do? I guess what I am learning is that the more you fuck up, the longer you can keep your job and the more that you can get away with. This person, we will call her L, has been here for 8 years. I don't know how she has kept her job this long. Everytime you ask her to do something and you explain it to her thourghly, she has a hundred questions. Ok, I understand having questions, but a week later you can ask her to do the same type of project and she asks all of the same questions again. Maybe I am over reacting, but this lady has called the union on me once saying I was talking bad about her, spreading rumors about her, and that I had a mouth that was, and I quote, "no better than a common truck driver." What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Kind of sterotypical and prejudicial if you ask me. Then, we have a meeting with our supervisor to "try and work things out". Yeah, that went over well. I ended up going off on her because she kept saying "fuck" in the meeting. I asked her "Do you like that word? You seem to be using it an awful lot." Her response was, "this is different, you were in the hall at work saying it." Me: "uuummm, how is this different? We're in a meeting (at work) with our supervisor!" What a fucking dumb ass.

I have got to get that application for nursing school sent in. I can't take this place! There are good days and there are bad days, but any day that I have to deal with L or my supervisor is probably going to be a bad day.

On the TTC front, I started taking the expectorant today to get the CM ready for the little swimmers. I am on CD11....I think? I should probably check, just had such a long day already that I can't remember since it has been 7 hours since I looked at my chart. I am still waiting on the lab results from my blood draw on Thursday.

Back to work!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Chasity,
I am sorry that work is going bad. I hope that today is better. I can't believe that L said "fuck" in a meeting with the supervisor. That is just nuts.
I hope that the expectorant works this month. (fingers are crossed for you) I also hope you get the blood work back and everything looks good. I will e-mail you back after school right now I have to make breakfast and get going. try to have a better day.
Jenna
I can't believe L called the union on you? what is she in 3rd grade? "mouth like a common truck driver?" what is that?