Thursday, February 17, 2005

I GIVE UP!!!!

I am not giving up on TTC, just giving up on the frickin' doctors office ever calling back and giving me the stupid results. I called again this afternoon (it has only been an hour and a half ago), and haven't heard anything yet.

So, it has been 2 weeks today since the blood draw, I have called the Nurses Line 4 times, and I am no closer to having a clue as to why I am not pg yet! Actually, I think that I may actually know less now than I did a year ago! Is that possible?

Well, J and I did some serious No-No's when it comes to TTC. I will start off by saying....the OPK is negative!!!!
Ok, so who needs Valentines (we were in bed by 9:30 pm with no "love making"...that is what a nice dinner and several drinks does for you). Last night, we had a drink, took a nice hot bubble bath, and had NON-TTC sex in the tub. Ok, if I put some horrible vivid picture in your head, then I really do apologize! But, it was so great. There was no TTC pressure or anything else. It was like the good ole days. We were doing it because we wanted to and not because we had to. I want that all of the time!

Anyways, just wanted to do a quick update and now I have.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Take care,
Poopsie Chickentush~Proud Member of the IPP

2 comments:

Jessigirl said...

That's it girl! Wear your IPP name loud and proud!!

I won't comment on the bathtub incident...lol!

Jess

Sara said...

There is something do nervewracking about doctors who don't call you back. I want to feel like I am their only patient. What is so wrong about that? It IS possible for them to make you feel that way.

And I am all for sex in H2O. :-)