So, today I came to a conclusion that I am not going to accept the diagnosis of PCOS. I trust my doctor completely, but until I same a cyst on my ovaries, I am not going to believe it. I will however, continue to take the Metformin just in case.
I ordered a fertility monitor. I am excited about that. After I ordered it and paid for it, I saw on the FAQ's of the Clear Plan website. The question was:"Is the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor suitable for me? " and the answer....."Certain personal circumstances, medical conditions and medications can adversely affect the performance of the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor. These include menopausal symptoms, breast-feeding, impaired liver or kidney function, polycystic ovarian syndrome, antibiotics containing tetracycline, and treatments that might affect your cycle. Couples with medically diagnosed fertility problems should consult their physician before using this product. For questions or comments regarding the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor, please call our toll-free Helpline (800-321-EASY)."
So, I would say that this is what suddenly brought about my disagreement and non-acceptance of my drs. diagnosis. Like I said, I won't believe it, until I see the little bastards perched upon my ovaries.
In other news, J had to go out of town for work today. He will be home tomorrow though. That is so much better than when he was having to go for the whole week.
I am having such a hard time getting motivated at work today. I have done a few things related, but not much. I am feeling better now that I am getting used to the Met. I sure hope that it stays that way and it helps. I guess we will have to wait and see.
To all in the 2ww, my thoughts are with you and I hope that this is it!!!!!! If you are about to enter it....same to ya!
Ok, can you tell how into work I am. I'm back again and it is now 1:50 pm. I failed to mention earlier that I am so broke out right now. I feel like I am going through puberty all over again. I think that right now, we can play connect the dots on my face. It isn't really that bad, but there are about 5 dots! Also, last night in class, the pg girl in front of me brought in her u/s pics. I really enjoyed looking at them...I must be getting sick. In all honesty, I really did enjoy it, except for the flood of emotions that hit me all at once. I had the feeling of happiness and of cours the feeling of depression. All I could think is that I can't wait to hold one of those precious little pictures in my hand and it belong to me! I long to see my little bean in a black and white photo. One day....I will.
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Of course that will be you one of these days...
Let's hope that it is sooner rather than later!
Jess
Post a Comment