Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Quick update....


Hosted by Photobucket.com This is my mom's new baby (Valentine's Day present from my step-dad) that she got last night. I just love her! She is such a sweet heart! Her name is Toots (as in tootsie). She was born on 12/23/04. She is a little pomeranian, just like my baby Chewy that I lost in November.

Well, I am still waiting on the results from my blood work to find out if I am going to start taking Glucophage or not. I am sooooo ready to find out! I just want to know something....I want some kind of reason. I really hate not knowing anything.

Well, only 15 mins. left before it is time to get out of work, but today is Tuesday and I have class from 6-9. So no going home to spend some time with J right away. I hope that everyone has a great night!

No comments: