Monday, February 21, 2005

Ok, to answer some questions and give an update.

Ok, this post is more to answer a few questions and to give a quick update.

First, I will start off with Jamie's question: "How do they know I have PCOS by bloodwork?" Good question...I have wondered about that as well. According to my dr., it has something to do with the elevated LH. I haven't talked to him since the nurse called and said that is what it was. Now, call it naivete or stupidity, what ever you like, but I didn't question him. I completely trust my doctor. I think I may just be happy to have an "excuse" for why I am not pg. yet. I really don't know. I have to go in for a "full physical" on March 23, so I will see what he has to say then.

Sara: I don't really have any info to give you. I don't know what in the hell is going on.

Honestly, since I have started taking this Metformin, I have felt sicker than shit! It is making me so nauseated, and tired. All I did this weekend is cry, sleep, and feel like I was going to puke my guts up. Still feeling that way now. I have no spunk! I can't even argue with the guys here at work when they give me shit! Poor J, he had to put up with me all weekend and I was horrible! I broke a class I cried. He looked at me wrong, I cried. We watched "The Notebook", I really cried! I took a 2 hour nap on Saturday, and dozed off and on yesterday while we were watching the race.

Oh...here is a positive....I got my first + on my OPK today! So, I have to shove aside the nausea and suck it up the next couple of days and BD my brains out! For Sara...on the advice that you gave me...*it is blaringly obvious*. I am on CD23, generally I O between CD21-23, so it looks like I am late at doing it this month. I didn't even O last month, so who the hell knows.

That is about it for now, just wanted to give a quick update.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Chasity,
It is good that you totally trust your Dr. I wish I could find a Dr like that. I am sorry that you have PCOS. It really sucks but I am sure it is nice to find a reason that can be fixed. I am sorry that you are feeling so sick. That really sucks. And I am sorry that your weekend was so bad. I hope that the medicine works and the side effects end soon. I am glad that your OPK showed a postive! Swim spermies Swim! I hope that you feel better soon you are in my thoughts.
Jenna

Sara said...

Thanks for those answers, dear. I am sorry the new medicine makes you feel like crap. I have heard others say the same thing about that medication. On the bright side, I have heard it makes you lose weight, which could be cool. (for me, at least, I am packing some extra junk in my trunk.)

Hope your week goes smoothly . . I will be thinking of you.