Well, it is 1:03 PM and I still haven't heard what the results of my blood tests were. I did call again this morning at 9:30 and I actually received a call back from the nurse at 10:55 am, however she wanted more information (how to spell my last name, birthdate, etc...). Stupid bullshit that is in my chart! I mean really! So, she says "Let me see what I can find out and I will give you a call back." Fuck that....I want my results and I want them now!!!!
I even said on my message that I didn't need to speak with a doctor to explain my results. If they think I haven't googled all of the normal ranges of FSH, LH, and Prolactin, then they have some serious problems.
Anyway, I had better get back to work for now. If they decide to pull their heads out of their asses and call me back with some numbers, I will let ya know.
Jamie, Jenn, and Lesley......DON'T TEST!
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you get your results soon! Doctor office run-around can be such a pain in the ass!
Hey - doesnt the "DON"T TEST" list seem to be getting longer and longer?
I HATE THE TWO WEEK WAIT!
Aren't all doctor's like that?
Make you wait and wait and wait some more. But if you're late, they wanna charge ya!
I'm gonna be on that tets list soon... and I'm NOT looking forward to it. Let us know how the results go Chas...
:)
Post a Comment