Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Impatiently Waiting....

First off, I would like to start this post by saying thank you to all of you who posted comments on the whole OPK thing. I have already started off on the wrong foot. I was looking at Pee On A Stick at the OPK FAQ and it had a section that said if your cycle is normally this long, then you should start using the OPK on this CD. Well, I should have started today, but they are at home....I am at work....and I have class tonight, so I won't be home until 9:15 or so. I could do the testing tonight, but I think I want to try the mid-morning. So, not only do I feel myself up at work....I will be peeing on sticks like crazy! Hopefully, if I do have a surge, I won't have missed it due to being a total slacker.

Well, to the title....here I am impatiently waiting. Not on the 2ww mind you, but on the fucking doctors office to call me back with my results. I love my doctor...he is the greatest. It is his incompetent fucking staff that I can't stand. So, my blood draw was 2/3, I called the "Nurses Line" and left a message on Friday 2/11 and no one called me back. So, I called again today about 9:45 am. Have I heard anything back yet? Hell no! I thought about calling the receptionists, but I despise them too. Every time I call, there is one girl who is a complete bitch!

I know that my doctor isn't in the office on Tuesday's and I don't really want to bother him when a nurse could just as easily give me the fucking numbers. How hard is it to read a couple of numbers. They are going to make me drive down there and throw a fucking fit! I don't want to, but I just may have to.

Hopefully, I will hear something today. If I do, I will let ya know.

It is now 1:20 PM and still haven't heard from the Dr. office. But, I thought that I would pass this along. I thought it was great. A lady that I work with sent it to me.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

That was great. So funny... really could use one of those. I am sorry your Dr's staff is giving you such problems. I hate having to wait for anything. Them taking this long to give you results is just crazy. Well I hope they call you back. Laters.
Jenna

Jessigirl said...

Oh, I hate it when the Doc office won't get abck with me!!!! That PMS greeting was hilarious! We need that here. My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years but he is still pretty naive about PMS. I think he just thinks I am a raging bitch! Doesn't he realize that it only happens once a month?

Jess