Ok, so it is 9:30 pm on 12 dpo. Should be having the bitch arrive today, but she hasn't shown yet. I have this feeling that she is toying with me, but then again I could be wrong...it has been known to happen.
No message from the doctor...just called home to check. I took an hpt on 11 dpo and it was of course bfn....could still be too early, I guess I will have to wait and see.
We are having a great weekend and not looking forward to going home, but that is life.
I will let everyone know if the bitch arrives. I probably won't be back on until Tues. or Wed. I will try to let you know asap! Thanks for all of the well wishes and prayers. I have said a few myself the last couple of days.
Hope everyone has a great rest of the long weekend!!!!
Take care and thanks again.....I love you gals!
Sunday, May 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment