HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JENNA,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!
Ok, so I had a quiz on here to see what cartoon character you resemble the most and I deleted it. I decided it took up too much room. If you want to see it, let me know. Didn't want to bombard e-mails with it.
I'll try to get back later!
So, it is now 2:52 PM and I have officially went from being in a good mood to being pretty down. I have been doing a lot of thinking today. It actually started yesterday. I e-mailed my biological father yesterday (at an e-mail address that I'm really not sure he still has), and let him know about my Papa passing away (I'm a little late letting him know, but we don't talk). I haven't talked to him since March 2004 when I had my m/c. The story with us is pretty long. Maybe one of these days I will share that one. So, anyway, I e-mailed him to let him know about my Papa, but also to find out if there is any health issues on his side of the family that I should know about. Since I really don't know anything about his side, I figure that I need to know, just in case J and I are blessed with a miracle and actually get pregnant.
Then, I was sitting here at work and all of the sudden it hit me. I am bored with my job. It isn't that I hate it...I really don't. I am bored. I do the same monotonous shit over and over day after day. It isn't a challenge anymore. I get here in the morning and the first thing I do once I log onto my computer is go to FF and enter my temp. Then I check out PW to see what's going on. I can't get motivated to do my work. I do it, but I have to make myself. I mean, here I am, writing on my blog! I need something more in my life. This is NOT going to be a career for me, it is a job...just a JOB. It pays good, the benefits are good, and if we ever have kids, the perks are good. You know, this is why I was going to go back to school. We have tuition reimbursement here, but the only problem is...it is reimbursement. Pay up front and then get reimbursed. We don't have the money for that right now. I mean we do, but I have to weigh my options...go back to school to do something more challenging and something that I will enjoy OR save money for infertility treatments (if it comes down to that). My insurance doesn't cover infertility services. Well, not until July anyway. I just switched to PHP (effective July 1). It covers 60%. That still isn't much when you think of all the costs, but it is better than nothing.
Well, it is now time for me to make myself do some work and try to manage through the next 1 hour and 50 mins.
I hope that everyone has a great weekend!!!!!
1 comment:
I'm sorry you hate your job. I know all too well how that goes. Maybe you can talk to your boss about your duties...giving you some sort of challenge and perhaps more money. Wouldn't that be nice?
Anyway, I hope you have a nice weekend. Smile and I'll talk to you soon . :)
Post a Comment