Monday, May 23, 2005

Clomid here I come....

Well, I made my 7:00 am doctors appointment today. I am on CD 25, 6 dpo. I was all set to go in and tell him that I was ready to get aggressive, and before I could get that far, he said that if this isn't my month, we are trying clomid. So, I have a prescription sitting in my purse. I am not going to get it filled until I know for sure that I am going to need it. My boobs are pretty tender and I am only 6 dpo....but, I am definitely not going to read to much into that. So, I have a lab slip in my glove box because the dr. wants me to go have a blood pg test and progesterone test done between 10-14 dpo. So, I figure that I will wait until 13 dpo since my lp is almost always 12 days. Then, I won't have to waste a $10 copay.

Other than that, I am glad that we are starting something. The met. hasn't been doing it for me. Hopefully the clomid will. Now, if this isn't my month...lets just hope that J is actually going to be in town for a while longer. Can't get pg if he isn't here....well, I guess I could, but I REALLY want the baby to be his. Ok, please don't think that I would ever do something like that to him. I love him with all of my heart!

So, off the TTC subject...I really hope that everything works out for Jennie. Please keep praying!

Well, I don't really have a lot to talk about. Sorry that this was such a boring post!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope that this is your month to get pg. I hope that he is home at least long enough to help out with that and I hope that the clomid helps.

Ally said...

I hope the CLomid is just what you need Chas. Many people have been successful on it. I sure hope your bean isn't too far behind.

Have a great day and hopefully I'll speak to you soon.

Sara said...

Let me know how the Clomid goes. I am wondering if that also looms in my future. I only have four days until I hear what the RE has to say!

Jenna said...

Chas,
It would be so amazing if this is your month! I am praying and hoping for you. It would just be awesome if Jenn, Heather, You, and Ally all got BFP this month.
You are really great Chasity, thanks for always being there for me. You mean so much to me. I can't wait to come to your blog one day or go into pw and see that you got a bfp... even better, I can't wait to log on and see that you had your baby.
Your in my thoughts.
Jenna