Well, I will start off by saying that I got my answer from my "dad". The answer....NO answer. Nope, I haven't heard back from him. He could be really busy and hasn't had a chance to respond, in almost a week. Well, until he makes an effort, I am going to have to consider this chapter CLOSED. Not the ending that I was hoping for, but unfortunately things don't end happily.
On the TTC front, I am on CD22 and 3 dpo. I don't know how good my chances are this month...guess we will have to wait and see like we do every month. I have my dr appt. on Monday. I shouldn't be having anything done, I think I am just going in to talk. All I have to say is....I want to be aggressive...test me....test hubby...do what ever you have to! I want to get pg and I want to have a healthy pg and baby!
I mean really....that isn't too much to ask is it? Nope? Didn't think so.
Well, don't have a lot to say, but please continue to pray for Jennie and her bean! We need a miracle.
Take care and have a great weekend!
Friday, May 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment