Thursday, May 26, 2005

My mind is playing tricks on me...

Ok, so according to FF it is CD28, 9dpo. The 2ww sucks incredibly and now, I think that my mind is beginning to play some really fucked up tricks on me. The last couple of days, my boobs have been sore (no killing me, but sore/tender), I have been exhausted, and I have had a few bouts of nausea. So, I am thinking...this could be it....no, it can't be....but I'm having these symptoms....but it's only 9 dpo....but....

So, as you can see, I want to believe, but I know better. When I went to the dr. on Monday, he gave me a lab slip to go get b/w to check my progesterone (he threw in a blood pg test too). He wants me to go between 10-14 dpo. Well, tomorrow is 10 and the 31st is 14. We are going out of town this weekend and won't be back until Tuesday, so it looks like I will have to go tomorrow. 10 dpo for pg test sucks! My lp is on avg. 12 days, so this b/w will probably be a waste of a $10 copay. Oh well, I guess I should look at it positively. I will know early if I need to start in with the progesterone supplements, but with the holiday, I probably won't know anything until Tuesday anyway!

My life is fairly boring right now. Not a lot going on. Still trying to find a job in another department, I am so ready to get out of here. I like my job a lot of the time, but sometimes these fuckers are such a pain in the ass. Oh, not to mention, I would like a supervisor that takes my side sometimes and not the fuck up receptionist that can't do a damn thing right. That is a life lesson...the more you fuck up...the easier it is to skate by. So...be a fuck up (apparently you will get farther in life!).

Ally, Jenn, Jamie, Jess, Jenna, Les, Heather, Heather, Sara (if I forgot anyone else, I am SO sorry) ~ I have been thinking about all of ya! Take care of yourselves and have a wonderful holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I am crossing my fingers for some good news for you! Please let us know.

Ally said...

Let's hope that blood test gives you a BFP...that would just make my weekend!!!

I hope you have a nice memorial day and I'll catch ya online next week!!

Jenna said...

I am really hoping for some good news for you!!! I hope that you have a good time going out of town this weekend, and that you come back with some great news. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Jenna