Well, there isn't a lot going on around here. I am on CD6 and unless J gets to stay home for a couple of weeks, this isn't going to be our month either. He left again to go out of town, yet again for work.
Things really seem to be getting to me more and more. Every day, I hate my job just a little bit more. If it weren't for the pay, benefits, and a few of the added perks that we get, I would have been out of here a while ago. But, considering that I make more than J, I have to stay. I have to put up with the incompetent asses and the ridicule from the fuck ups here. I mean when your supervisor continually takes up for a fuck up over someone who does their job right, there is a problem.
Then, J has been gone so much here lately. Ok, so it has only been a couple of weeks, but I am getting to that point where it is driving me absolutely nuts. It puts a damper on TTC and a little bit of a strain on our relationship. I want him home with me! I have enough problems sleeping, but when he is gone, it is so much worse. He was actually home last night, and that was the best I have slept since Friday (he was home that night too). There is something about having the person that you love with all of your heart laying beside you. It is a sense of security for me. He IS my security blanket.
Ok, enough of that. I don't know if you noticed, but I added 2 non-TTC blogs to my list. They are Waiter Rant and Clublife. I love both of these blogs. I have been reading Waiter Rant for quite a while now and just recently came across Clublife (thanks to Waiter). Both of these guys are incredibly talented writers and I love reading their blogs.
Well, off to finish catching up on blog reading!
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment