Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Well, I will just get to the point on a few things:


  1. I still haven't heard back from my biological father. Did his evil, bitch of a wife see the e-mail before him and delete it? I don't know, but I wouldn't put it passed her.
  2. I did e-mail his son (my half brother) and he e-mailed me back. I told him that if he sees the jackass to let him know that I am trying to get a hold of him.
  3. I am updating my resume. I found a job (here at the same place, different department) that I am going to put in for. I very seriously doubt that I will even get an interview. Their minimum pay is WAY less that what I am making now. They probably don't want to go up that high...but, what the hell! It's worth a shot and if I get interviewed, it will get me familiar with that process once again.
  4. J is home this week, and I am loving it! It has been almost a month since he has been home for a whole week. We have had more sex in the past 4 days than I think we have had in a month. The best thing...it isn't TTC sex!!!!
  5. Speaking of TTC...I think my body is fucked up again. Here I am on CD12 and still getting Low on the fertility monitor. My last 2 cycles I had hit high by CD11. FF gave me cross hairs today and my chart looks like screwed up mountains anyway. Here's my chart, your guess is as good as mine.
  6. Well, my aunt came out of her surgery this morning with flying colors. The dr. thought that they were going to have to remove a decent portion of her colon due to a tumor, but from what I have heard so far today, they may only have had to remove a VERY small piece. Great news!!!! I haven't really posted anything on it, but I have said tons of prayers! God may not have answered the baby prayers, but he did answer this one, so I know he is listening.

Well, that is it for now. I hope that everyone has a great day!!!!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Thanks for the birthday wish, it was really sweet.
If you still have the cartoon charater thing can you e-mail it to me?
I am glad that J is home for a week, I know it must be hard with him gone so much of the time.
I hope that your bio father, does e-mail you back and it is plesant.
I am sorry that I have not been on much. You guys have been in my thoughts.
I looked at your chart, I will look at it again to night to see it the dip yesterday was O, and I am hoping that J is still in town. I am sorry that you are so board at your job. My aunt is in the same situation, I know that it has been hard for her trying to decide what to do. I know it will be harder for you. Insurance is such a big issue.
You will be in my thoughts. I hope today is a great day for you.
Jenna

Ally said...

Hey Chas,

It's been a while since I was able to get back on here and update anyone's blog. I'm glad you hve your husband back home. It's mays the reunion all the more special. I'm gonna have to go through that myself when my DH starts his job in SA.
I dont' know what's up with your cycle either...LOL. Mother nature is screwing things up again. Who knows, this just could be your month!!

Talk to you soon,

Love Ally

Mrs. D. said...

Wow.. No idea about your chart... but FF usually is off for me (I think). I am glad you and J are having a great week! You deserve it!