Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Well, here it is....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is what I got on May 31, 2005 at 5:45 am when I got up to take my temp and saw that it was still up.

I called the dr. today and he called me in a script for prometrium. He apparently wanted me to start it right away, so I did just what he said. He wants me to go for another blood draw in 3-4 days, so I think I will go Friday, that way I can get the results on Monday. Waiting sucks!

I am really excited, but then again, I am scared to death. I know that this pg isn't totally in my hands and that if for some reason it isn't meant to be, then I will have to deal with that, but I am praying that isn't the case.

To all of my IPP girls and main sources of support...I love ya'll and really appreciate everything that you have done for me.

5 comments:

Sara said...

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Oh I am freaking out here! Wow! OMG!!!!! I have just had the worst day and now it is so, so, so much better!

I don't know what else to say except that I am dancing around the room for you and I have a very large smile on my face, as I am sure you do.

This is great news!!!

Jenn said...

What a beautiful picture!!!! I am quoting Lesley now (Sorry Les) but my suggestion is....enjoy every second of your pregnancy - if for some unknown reason (like you mentioned) that it is not meant to be....at least you will have the memory of how awesome it is to be pregnant.....it seems like you are doing everything right though....I am so so so happy for you! I can't wait to hear about every single step!

Heather P. said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to pray that you and I are going to have FEB babies that both pregnancies go well!!!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Well done!! I caught your name/site from http://prenatalpatience.blogspot.com

(isn't Sarah the best?!?)

Congrats!!

-Lumi

Liz said...

Congrats...I am SO happy for you!!