Friday, May 27, 2005

Well...

Well, I know I posted yesterday about my mind playing tricks on me. I went and got my b/w done today. With the holiday, probably won't know anything from that until Tuesday. However, I will more than likely know this weekend if I am going to get lucky or not. I should have the impending doom of the wicked and evil bitch in 2-3 days!

I am having mood swings like crazy. I went off on a guy at work yesterday, then sent an apology e-mail about 4 hours later. Then J and I got in a huge fight last night. It was completely stupid too. I go so mad because I cooked supper, I was doing dishes afterwards and trying to do laundry and just got pissed off because he didn't make an effort to help me do anything. He laid his happy ass on the couch watching TV. I threw the laundry basket on the floor. I had to leave the dishes for a minute because I had to do something with the laundry. When I came back upstairs, he knew I was pissed and had started doing the dishes. I should have been happy, but I wasn't. He was only doing it because he knew I was mad. I kicked the laundry basket, we both yelled at eachother, and I ended up getting in my car and going for a short drive. I just had to get out of the house.

I don't know, but I think this is more the onset of the bitch than the joy of pregnancy. I don't remember being that bitch the last time I got pg, but then again that was over a year ago. I pray that one day I will get to find out if I am a MEAN pg lady or a SWEET pg lady. I am sure that I will be both!

Well, I hope that everyone has a happy, safe, and wonderful Memorial day holiday weekend. I don't know how much I will post with being out of town this weekend, but I will try to pop in for a few minutes and let you know if the bitch found her way up here and knocked on my door.

Update: Let me just say that I am a complete dumbass. Well, it has been a whole 2 hours and 45 mins. since I had my blood drawn. So, I just called my house to see if I had any messages in the sheer hopes that there would be a message that said..."This is Dr. Good. I wanted to let you know that we got your results from the lab back already and you need to let me know where you want your progesterone prescription called in to, because your pg test came back positive!" Well, you know what I really heard when I called..."You have no new messages." What a bummer. Can I be any more stupid and impatient?

6 comments:

Jenna said...

I don't think your stupid or impatient, I know that all of us would of done the same thing, and more then half of us would of gone one step further and called the Dr after that.
I really hope that AF stays away and your Dr calls with the good news of a BFP. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Have a great weekend!
Jenna

Jenn said...

I totally can understand where you are coming from - the waiting for news is the worst part....I hope you have gotten some news by now. If not, I will be eagerly anticipating Tuesday!!!

Liz said...

I know how hard it is when you are waiting for news...it sucks. I'm crossing my fingers that you get a BFP!!

Jenn said...

I am dying to find out...you have no idea...you must be going nuts...just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you today!

Anonymous said...

Your chart looks promising! I hope you get great news!

Ally said...

Chasity,

I am waiting along with you...I pray PRAY that it comes up positive!!!! Let us know ASAP!!