Well, here is the e-mail that I got back this morning from my "dad".
Sorry I did not answer yesterday. It was one hell of day at work.
On your email to me it sounded that you just wanted to hurt me by you telling me you had lost the baby. It did hurt me when I got the email from you. Sounded like a cold email and I thought you wanted me to leave you alone. So I did, hoping that you would respond to my mail. I know you think that XXXX (this is his bitch wife) does not like you. You are very wrong, if you would have given us a chance we could have had the relationship that we both needed. If you have to have a reason, that is it. I do not want to fight with you, so do not take this email the wrong way. I know that you think I am a bad person for staying away and leaving you alone, but I am not that bad. I just thought it was the thing that you wanted. Sorry if I was wrong in thinking this. Have to go, have to do environmental tests here at work, so will talk to you later.
XXXXX (him)
Well, if you notice...love does not even end the e-mail. So, now I am trying to decide how I am to answer this one. A cold e-mail from me...yes, it may have been. What did he expect, I just had a miscarriage. I was having a hard fucking time dealing with it! So, us not having a relationship all of these years, is my fault because I didn't give it a chance. My parents divorced when I was 3 and he gave up all legal rights when I was 9. His wife physically and mentally abused me when I was very young (to the point that I had to go to a therapist for a couple of sessions when I was about 5 or so). He didn't come to my high school or college graduations, and he didn't come to my wedding. Ok, I can see where he would have got upset at the wedding invitation, it didn't contain his name, but had my step-dad's name on it, but still! I lived with them for a semester my Jr. year in high school. That was hard. I grew up an only child and they have 2 that are younger than me.
I don't know what to think, but I was hoping for a new beginning for us, but it sure looks like this chapter is closing. Tell me what you think. I need some input.
Friday, May 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment