I am 46% Evil

I could go either way. I have sinned quite a bit but I still have a bit of room for error. My life is a tug of war between good and evil.
Are you evil? find out at Hilowitz.com
I got the link from Jamie who got the link from Vanilla. I just wanted to make sure that everyone got the credit that they are due.
Update: The bitch has decided to grace me with her unwanted fucking presence! I shouldn't be suprised. I knew with the timing and being gone that it wasn't going to happen, but it still sucks major ASS! So, I think that for the next few days...that 46% evil is going to go WAY up.
3 comments:
Well, it looks like we are on the same freakin' cycle - AF showed up for me about 15 minutes ago!!! How the hell can that witch be in two places at once!! I hate her I hate her I hate her!
I'm on 25 % evil...I think I did the test wrong LOL
I'm still awaiting the arrival of AF...that bitch is toying with me.
Take care Chas and I'll talk to you soon.
36% Evil
I am sure if AF took it she would be 100% Evil.
I am sorry the evil women showed. You are in my thoughts.
Jenna
Post a Comment