Well, today as started out as a definite Monday. I swear, why can't things seem to go right on Monday's?
Ok, on the TTC front....
I have finally got rid of my unwanted visitor (AF)! J went out of town for work. He will be home on Friday. We don't know if he will be going out of town the following week or not. If he does, that is OK, because I will be out of town. The week after that I should be O'ing. We will see where that leads us. I hope and pray J is in town that week! It should fall on a Tuesday, so if anything, I hope it comes a day early since we will have Saturday and Sunday.
************************************************************************************
Now, this part is for Jamie and Jenna....
On my trip to Texas, I will be in Granbury and Tyler. Since we are driving (18 hours) and we only have a week, I don't know if I will be able to do any more than just drive through Dallas. Jamie, I will let you know if I am going to be able to stop for a bit and have lunch. Since I don't make it back home much, I don't usually have a lot of time when I get there. If I don't have time for lunch this time....I PROMISE we will have lunch next time!
************************************************************************************
Well, my Psychology class that I will be taking starts tomorrow evening. I am so nervous about it. It has been a while since I have done this kind of thing. I am looking forward to it though. J says nothing less than a 4.0 will do. Ok.....I guess we will have to wait 16 weeks to see about that. I will try my best!
Well, I better get a little more blog reading in before my lunch break is up.
Have a great day!
Monday, January 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Chasity,
I am sorry that today is mon. Today is my Friday after tonight I am off the next two nights. It must be really hard that J is gone all the time. Is it just lately or has it always been that way?
I hope that you have an awesome and safe trip. I know your family will be glad to see you.
I hope that school is awesome tomorrow. Are you nervous? I know that you will do great.
Jenna
Just let me know... my schedule at school is pretty flexable so we could meet somewhere in the HEB area for a quick lunch... even on a school day I can probably get away for an hour. It would be so cool to meet you in person!
I'll talk to you soon...
Jamie
PS... have you looked at my chart??? IT SUCKS!
Post a Comment