Thursday, January 27, 2005

Blah!

You know how you get those days where you just feel blah. Well, I am having one and I just found the perfect image for it.

I found this at Silent Devotion

I thought it was cute and would share it with you all.

Time to get back to work.


So, I just realized that I am a complete idiot! I was on PW (should be working, I know), but I went to the Pregnant and Nursing board...here is my question:

How in the hell can women have kids that are 14 months old and then be due in Feb.? I am amazed. I can't get the first one, let alone think about having another one while I am still breast feeding. I am amazed at this. I know that people can get pg rather quickly, but I just don't seem to understand it.

Life is mean and cruel. To bless some people with the ability to conceive at the drop of a hat and then to make others work and work and work at it.

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."
~Thomas Jefferson

No comments: