Well, here I am in the middle of my cycle again, CD 22 to be exact. I don't think this is going to be the month for us! I should be O'ing any day now. My temp. dropped this morning, so I figure it will rise drastically tomorrow. But then again, temp. could have dropped because I slept on the couch last night, woke up about 3:30 am, and I was freezing. J is out of town again....
Well, our TTC sex was timed very good this cycle...not for a lack of trying, but when he has to leave Monday morning to go out of town and O can occur anywhere between Monday or Wednesday (if it goes with the norm), not a lot of chances. We BD'd on Thursday and Sunday. Not happening this month. I guess we just have to try again next month! I am so sick of it!!!!
I do have my appointment on Feb. 3, so we will see how that goes. I am just ready to get in there and talk to my doc. Let him poke and prod and all of that really good stuff to see if my baby maker is broke. The life of a woman...it is just glorious!
Well, back to reading, have class tonight. I sure hope that there isn't much sex talk tonight since J is out of town. It worked out for me pretty good last week since he was there and I took advantage of that fact....oh, I guess you could say that I took advantage of him too! ;)
Oh, just a note....I cut about 3 and a half to 4 inches off of my hair last night and got rid of the highlights. I went back to my natural color....Jeez, I forgot how dark my hair actually was.
Add on for the day: So, I just went to the Actively Trying board at PW and got pissed off. A lady that has been on the TTC board for all of a couple of weeks (if that) is pg! She has a baby that is barely a year old! Why do I do this to myself? So, I e-mailed PW again checking on the status of having a TTC over a year board. It would be so nice to get one of those. They do have one at FF and I visit that every now and then, but the ladies that I care about are at PW.
Ok, sorry about the short rant. Have a great day!
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chasity,
It is only cd 22 and we all know it only takes once. So I hope this is you month... The 2ww everyones favorite part of ttc. You will be in my thoughts. So how is class going?
I hope that your appt goes really well. I hope that they can find something that will help. Are you wanting to try clomid?
That is cool that you got a haircut. I know that it is nice for a change.
I really hope that we get a ttc board for people trying for over a year. It just really annoys me so much. I hate all those people.. I want a baby... one month trying... I'm PG!!! yay me!!! ... we need a board for those of us that it is not so easy. Hope everything else is going good and I hope J gets back in town soon.
Jenna
Post a Comment