Thursday, January 06, 2005

I'm through feeling sorry for myself....at least for today.

Well, here I am on my lunch break and in for an update. Today, I am through feeling sorry for myself. I have now made my first step towards bettering myself. I registered for a class and have submitted my application for the nursing program at the local community college.

Of course, I will be missing the 2nd week of classes because I am going to Texas for a week. Aren't I the perfect student? Oh well, I have already talked to the instructor and explained my situation and he said that wouldn't be a problem. YAY! I am so excited.

For Jamie....Yes, PW has been a soap opera. I am on and off...more off than on, but wouldn't you know that they have been upgrading the community site since yesterday. It better be good when they get it back up.


1 comment:

Mrs. D. said...

Will you be close by on your trip to TX? We could meet for lunch....