Thursday, January 13, 2005

Update and Name Analysis

Here is my quick update:

Class went pretty good on Tuesday night. I think it will be pretty interesting. I am going to have to write a paper (7-10 pages). Do you know how long it has been since I have had to write a paper? I guess it isn't that bad, it just makes me a little nervous, but what did I expect when I decided to go back to school!

Well, J came home yesterday. He wasn't supposed to be back until Friday, but they finished up early and were able to come home! Yay! I am so happy that he is here, since I was only going to get to spend Friday night with him since my mom and I are leaving Saturday morning about 4:00 am for our trip. What sucks though is that J will be home the week that I am gone and then he has to go out of town the week that I get back. That should be my "O" week too. I guess we will have to make the most of Saturday, Sunday, and Monday before work!

Ok, here is my name analysis....

Chasity:
Although the name Chasity creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses and accidents to the head, and the elimination system.

Your first name of Chasity has made you a hard worker with a meticulous sense of detail. You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings. You could be inventive along scientific or practical lines. You are stable, trustworthy, homeloving, and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others. You resist change.

Lea (middle name):
Although the name Lea creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.

Your name of Lea makes you very idealistic and generous, with the strong desire to uplift humanity leading you into situations where you can express your desire to serve others. You want to assume responsibilities and to look after people; however, you can become too involved in other people's problems and tend to worry. Your name gives you a natural desire to express along artistic and musical lines. You desire a settled home and family life, and are expressive and attentive to your loved ones.

It looks like it is pretty accurate for me. It is funny because the part in my middle name that says, "You want to assume responsibilities and to look after people" is so true. I think that is what is making me want to go back to school for nursing. I want to do something productive with my life. I want to feel as if I am doing something not only for myself, but for others. When my papa got really sick, there was this nurse in ICU, Billie, that had a profound effect on me. She went above and beyond her duties as a nurse. Not only did she do everything that she could to help my papa, but she helped me and my family. If I get accepted into the nursing program and do go into the field, I can only strive to be as good of a nurse and person as she is. She will always hold a special place in my heart. I think her for everything that she did for all of us.

Well, I had better get back to work....everyone have a great day!

No comments: