I have been introduced to a lot of new (new for me) infertility blogs lately. Now that J and I are seriously considering taking the next step...testing...I have been doing a lot more searches on fertility. As if I haven't been doing enough. So, here is one of the pages I came accross while I was googling:
Infertility Myths
That page makes me want to print it out for every fertile who has something stupid to say to me. I should print these out and put them on business cards. Maybe I can title it "Just Relax and it won't hurt when my foot goes up your ass!"
I'll write more later, I have to get back to work! Damn job....
Friday, January 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chasity,
Hey how are you. It is awesome that you are going back to school. Good luck with that. I hope your trip to TX is fun. Where does your family live again? I know that it isn't down here is SA. I am sorry that last month wasn't your month. How was your New Years besides for the BFN. I hope that this month is our month. I hate the infertility myths.. I like all of us hate the just relax it is such a stupid thought. I was reading in some book that said Infertility is not caused by stress, Infertitity causes stress.
I know what you mean the longer it takes the more I get I get into reading blogs. There are some really incredible women out there. I want to add people links to my blog but I don't know how. If you have any hints please let me know. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment