Well, here I am on CD1. I don't know how this happened, but I am here again. I should be on CD27, considering I generally have a 33/34 day cycle, but not this month. No coverline on fertility friend unless I use the research method, and then it put me O'ing at CD18, which normally it would have been between CD21 and 23. So, I am coming to the conclusion that normally...means shit!
I have my appt. on with Dr. L on Thursday to discuss my options and see what I need to do in order to attempt to get pg. My mom had an appt. with him last Friday and I had her ask him a few questions for me. I needed to know if he would be doing any blood work or if we were just going to talk. My insurance will NOT cover any "infertility" related testing, but we can get by with the blood work. He said that the blood work is fine, but if we need to do Clomid or Metformin, then that will relate back to "infertility". So, I guess I go in and get the blood work done on Thursday and if need be, I have to wait until April so I can do the whole Clomid thing. My prescription plan includes Clomid...$10! That is good, but the testing and all that goes along with it, will have to wait! I guess I should invest in some OPK's to see what that shows. So, if I switch insurance in April, it will cover 60% of infertility services. I still can't afford that, but at least it is one step closer. I guess I will just have to wait and see.
Well, other than the bitch showing up this morning, it has been a pretty nice weekend. As soon as I got home from work...J and I had a nice time =). It wasn't baby making sex...it was actually making love. It was enjoyable and it didn't feel like a chore. I want to get back to that. I don't want to feel like I am making or forcing him into it that few sacred days a month.
We watched Friday Night Lights. That was pretty good. I give it a thumbs up. Of course, I enjoy those kind of movies.
It looks like we (my mom and I) will be making the trip to Texas in March. That will be nice, because we will be going over Spring Break and I won't have to miss a class, which is nice, because if you don't miss any classes, the Prof. gives you 10 extra credit points, which when added to your final grade, helps a lot!
I am really looking forward to going and seeing all of my family. I miss them all so much. I think about them every day. So, K if you are reading this...Love ya!
Well, time to go do some house work. Have a great rest of the weekend.
Sunday, January 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Chastity :-)
When you do go to the doc . . (just a suggestion) you may want to bring the last chart. If you started your period on cd27 and o'ed on cd18, that luteal phase is too short too support a pregnancy. (The uterine lining is not thick enough.) A good luteal phase is anything (from what I have been told) more than 12 days.
Ask about some form of progesterone, like Prometrium. I know they have suppositories, too, along with shots. This will increase your luteal phase very quickly. Mine went from 9 days to 15 days in one cycle. Then you can join our hormone club! ;-)
Hope this helped out some . . . E-mail me if you would like!
Post a Comment