So, as I have posted, I have started using the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor. Well, WTF??? It is easy enough to use, but on CD11 and 12 I got High status. Ok, no big deal, I had read in the booklet or somewhere that the first cycle using it, you may get 10 or so high fertility days. Well, this morning, on CD13, I get a PEAK fertility. Now, is this why I am not pg. According to the charting (My Chart) that I have done the last several months, I "O" between CD21-23. What in the hell is going on? I'm thinking that maybe this has something to do with the Metformin. The leaflet did say that it could promote ovulation. I don't know what in the hell is going on, and honestly, I don't think that I ever will. I suppose that is a question for the doctor on Wednesday. We did have sex last night. I was thinking that it was non-TTC sex, but who knows. All I know is it was fun, because I didn't think we were doing it because we had too!!! Huh...shows how much I know.
Anyway, so we have been working out for almost a week now. I didn't weigh myself the first day like I should have, but I weighed last Wednesday. So, I decided I would see what the scales had in store for me this morning...and since Wed., I have lost 2 lbs. Whoohoo!!!!
Well, I guess that is about the extent of my updating. Not a lot going on. It did some snowing today. The weather is just miserable. I can't take it anymore!!! I want at least a 50 degree day.
I'm off to do something....it is Sat. evening, and I think I will go wild and do some more laundry. Oh, the life of a 30 year old married woman without kids.....you would think we would be out doing more, but instead, we are trying to pay off student loans and save money for that little one that we hope to be holding in our arms one day soon!
Saturday, March 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cool!
I read recently that some women actually ovulate twice a month or have months where they do this. I know the monitor measures your estrogen, too, which is something OPKs don't do, so I am thinking it is just a better way to try to get pregnant anyway. Sucks to think of all the times we just MIGHT have missed our opportunity, you know?
I hope this is your month!
Hey Chas,
Well, maybe this is why you aren't getting pg....you ovulate early! Well, it could be the metformin but it's good you bd'ed anyway! I ovulated early t his month too...and so did Jenn. Maybe it means something good to come! We're praying! We're praying! We're praying!!!!!
Chas - Like Ally said - I got a peak on CD17 this month and thought I was seeing things - last month I didn't get a peak reading until around day 24 -
Maybe it is a good sign - and maybe the non-ttc baby dancing (or so you thought) will do the trick since you were "just relaxing"!!! haha.
Also - I read (and Ally's doctor confirmed) that you are more likely to conceive if you ovulate before cycle day 17. (Although I did concieve twice before on a long cycle).
Hope you have a good weekend. Talk to you soon.
Hey,
I think I might be Oing early this month too. It is funny because we all seemed to O late last month. I love to see the green days on ff. I hope that Oing early is a good sign.
Yea!!! You lost 2 pounds. Way to go. I hope you keep it up. I hope you had a great weekend.
Jenna
Post a Comment