Monday, March 07, 2005

Short and sweet!!!

Well, I was pretty depressed this weekend that we didn't go on our trip to Texas. I miss my family so much!

I am on CD1. The wicked bitch of the west showed up. I guess I should be happy...this means I can try out my monitor now. I have a dr. appt. on 3/23. Full physical exam. We will see if this Metformin has done anything for me and find out what my next step in the TTC process is.

It is raining here today. Said we were supposed to have a high of around 55, but the rain is going to turn to snow with a low of 17 tonight. Then, light snow showers the rest of the week with highs between 25-32. Go away WINTER! I am getting really tired of this shit!

Afternoon update: So, I decided to go to the October 2005 board on PW to see if Jennie has been on today. Well, she has. I am such a freakin' idiot. I started looking through some of the posts and just started crying. Of course I am still sitting here at work. My baby would have been born in October 2004, so to see the October due dates about killed me. I have got to quit doing this kind of stuff to myself. IT WILL HAPPEN...IT WILL HAPPEN....IT WILL HAPPEN. Just so you know, I am trying to convince myself and not you! Hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Jessigirl said...

Chas, like I said, send the snow my way, we haven't had snow in so long...

Good luck at the Doc and with the monitor!!

Jess

Ally said...

Hey Chas,
I too went to the October board...it's so depressing. I was due to give birth next month so I know how you feel. It'll be our time...it has to be. Let me know if you need help with the monitor...I'm an ole pro at that thing. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Ally :)

Jenna said...

You don't have to conveince me.. I already know it is going to happen for you. I am sorry that you are so down. I hate that you didn't get to come to TX you could of gotten away from the cold weather. I hope that today is much better.
Jenna

Kath said...

Its hard seeing what could've/should've been. Sorry yet another person has to endure this crap. Wishing you all the best for this cycle.