Monday, March 28, 2005

CD22 - 8DPO

CD22, 8 DPO and no symptoms to report. I don't think that this will be my month. I have seemed to notice that the longer that I TTC, the quicker that time seems to be passing me by. I don't know if it is the fact that I am concentrating too hard on TTC or what, but I feel like I am missing out on a lot of things. Of course, when you want a baby this bad, how can you not concentrate on it so much? No matter where you go there are either pregnant women or women with little ones. I know that I shouldn't be living my life like this, but I can't seem to control myself.

So, here is where I am today:
CD22
8 DPO
No sore boobs
No nausea
No PG symptoms what so ever!!!

This fucking sucks! I need something to give me a little hope until the bitch arrives. So, why do I want to put myself through that? Beats the shit out of me! I hate going through the same cycle every month...I think I'm PG...I don't think this is it...Wait! That could be something! Damn, here she is again.

So, until she shows....I need some hope! I need something!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter!!!!

No comments: