Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Why do I tell people things?

So, yesterday I was talking to my supervisor and she asked me how the working out was going. So, I told her that I had lost 2 lbs. (I know it isn't much, but I am stoked. I figure 2 lbs here, 2 lbs there...it can add up and I might hit that goal of 30 lbs. one of these days.) Anyway, I made the comment that my mom has said something about me looking like I was loosing weight (I started eating a little healthier - well, more in moderation, a couple of weeks before joining the gym.), due to the fact that my jeans seemed to be a little baggy. So, my supervisor has the audacity to say, (and I quote) "I don't really know about looking like you are loosing weight, but you do look a little more toned." What in the fuck is that? How does she know I look toned. The weather has been in the lower to mid 30's, so I have been wearing jeans and long sleeve baggy shirts! Of course that bitch wouldn't know toned if it bit her in the ass!!! I mean really...what kind of a comment is that? In my mind I was thinking...Fuck off you stupid shit!!!

So, I told J about the comment last night. He looked at me...started laughing...shook his head and said, "Why do you even talk to her about things like that?" Me: "I don't know. I guess I am glutin for punishment."

On the TTC front:
I am now officially in the 2WW. FF gave me my crosshairs this morning. BD was timed right this cycle...now for the painful, long, drawn out wait to see if the bitch will...or will not show!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I can't believe she said that. People can be so stupid. What kind of comment is that... you look more toned. I am sure you are looking great and your right 2 lbs here 2 lbs there add up really fast.
I hope you have a great day today! You are in my thoughts.
Jenna

Ally said...

I just love these women that give less than intelligent comments to something they know nothing about. When I had a m/c some woman at my daughters school asked me if I would help in this years carnival (that was set to happen over that weekend). I explain how I couldn't, how I was recovering ( I didn't want to tell her but she was toying with me)...but I did, and she took me by the hand and brought me to the school counselors office. She proceeded to tell her my news. Talk about mortified! Needless to say I had her reported to the principal. My hubby was furious.
My point is, don't let these comments phase you at all. They are complete assholes in this world. We just have to filter out the good ones and tell the assholes to fuck off (if it's the boos, then we tell them to fuck off under our breaths) hahaha.

In the 2ww with ya chicky!! Misery loves company.