Friday, March 11, 2005

Update...

Well, haven't been around a whole lot here lately. We are having a conference/workshop here at work. It has kept me extremely busy and away from online family. That has really sucked! I am behind on blogland, PW, and Yahoo chat!

Anyway, it is CD5. That bitch AF is starting to taper off and finally leave. I am really glad that she is on her way out, because I am seriously craving some non-TTC sex!!!! Sorry if that was more than you really wanted to know.

I have actually been pretty upbeat the last couple of days. I think I have been so busy here at work, I haven't had a lot of time to wallow in my own self-pity. Could be a good thing!

Well, J and I have decided that we are going to go join the YMCA this weekend. I have to come into work Saturday morning to finish up with this conference, but we will go after that. Yep...it is time to start working out. I need to get in better shape. I mean, I hate to see ME naked! Let alone, let J see me with the lights on. I think that I will take a Yoga class or something, to try and help me "Just Relax". Hey I may be pg within a couple of months. I may get to say..."Hey, if you "just relax", you can get pg!" Are you kidding me. If I EVER, I repeat EVER say that in a serious manner, please slap the shit out of me and knock me silly!!!!

The weather still sucks here. We got about an inch to an inch and a half yesterday and they are calling for another 1-2 inches tonight. Winter be gone! If this shit keeps up, I may go postal!

Well, I had better get back to work, just wanted to give a quick update and check-in with my favorite bloggers!


Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!!!
Just a quick added note....I want Jamie, Jenn, Jess, Ally, Les, Sara, and Jenna to all know that I came to your blogs. I was going to post comments on the majority of them, but at the moment it won't let me. What in the hell is wrong with blogger? It has been acting crazy the last couple of days?
Any way, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Awww, thanks for visiting me! Yes, Blogger has been pissing me off a little lately. Tonight it is letting me do some comments, so I am happy.

Hey, do some sit-ups and relaxation for me this weekend, too, okay? My gym membership card looks great in my wallet, where it actually sticks in the pocket because I never take it out.

Talk to you soon! :-)

Jenna said...

I know blogger has been driving me nuts. It seems to be working a little better today. I want snow really bad but I can see how you are ready for spring. We don't really get spring here it just goes straight to summer.
I really hope we get some BFP this month... It is our last month to have an 05' baby. I know when ever we get a baby it is going to be amazing but I would really love a christmas baby. I am already asking santa. (emailsanta.com) I hope that you have a good weekend. I really need to start working out too. So I hope you have fun.
Just a question...
Since you can J - J on here do you ever want to call him that in the real world. I have really been wanting to call my J - J lately. He has a 4 sylibal name and I can't call him Jerry. He is really not a Jerry. Just wondering.