Well, it looks like I am entering the 2WW. I haven't offically got my FF crosshairs, but it looks like my temp is on the rise and confirming the Peak that I got on the monitor.
I have to say, I am so thankful that I got the monitor and started using it this cycle. I would have missed everything this month. I am so used to O'ing between CD21-23, that I wouldn't have started paying much attention until next week. Then I would have just been extremely pissed off to see my temps go up and signify that I was out of the running for another month!
I was thinking about O'ing so early and I think it was the Metformin. The leaflet did say that it could promote ovulation. So, let's hope that this is the month. I am out of the Metformin. My script ran out yesterday, so I will see what the dr. has to say on Wed. I guess depending on my blood work is whether or not he will put me back on it.
Well, that is about it for now. Have a great day!
Monday, March 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I am glad you got the monitor too Chas...it didn't work well for me the first couple of months but it seems to be back on track. I hate the damn 2WW but if I'm gonna be in it, I'm glad I got my sistahs waiting with me!
Post a Comment