Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It's Hump Day!

Well, I made it through my Excel class ALL DAY yesterday that I had to take for work. I actually did learn a few things. My supervisor took the class too...it cracked me up when I had to explain how to do some things or tell her that she was doing something wrong. Of course, she had to sit right next to me. Then, after that, I had to go to my Psychology class for 3 hrs. I got my exam back and made a 97....a 4.0....WHOO HOO!!!! I kicked ass! Couldn't believe that I did that good, I was kind of in shock.

The working out is going pretty good. Didn't go last night due to my class not being over until 9 PM, but we are going tonight. I am really enjoying getting back into it. Wish I would have done it sooner.

Jess....I will swing by and pick you up before I go workout....it'll be great to have someone to work out with!

On the TTC front, nothing new.....
CD10 and monitor Low

We have had some non-TTC sex and that has been nice! I love non-TTC sex!!!!

Well, not much more to add, so if I think of anything, I will be back!

3 comments:

Mrs. D. said...

97!!!! YAY!!! An A+ for you!
Congrats!

Jenna said...

Awesome!!! I am so glad that you did so great on your test!!! That is really great. I am also so glad that you are enjoying working out. I hope it will encourage me to start working out.

Jessigirl said...

What a great score Chas!! I couldn't have done that in a million years!

So, I mapquested it and it is only about 775 miles from your house to mine. See you around 7ish? LOL