I swear the weekend seems to pass so quick. I guess it doesn't really help when you have to work on Saturday. Well, J and I went and joined the YMCA on Saturday. It was so busy when we went, we didn't work out. But, we did go back yesterday morning and work out. My calves are so sore right now. I have been a real slacker. I haven't worked out in a very VERY long time. I think that I did pretty good yesterday though. I did a little over 2 miles on the elliptical trainer and another 3 miles on the bike. We are going today after work, so hopefully I can work some of the soreness out of my legs. I think I am not going to do the bike much. I think I will do 2 miles on the elliptical today and then move on to the weights.
On the TTC front:
CD8
Monitor: Low (If the whole temp thing has been right the last umpteen months...I don't usually "O" until around CD21 anyway)
See...not a lot going on there either. I have for the most part a pretty boring life, but you know...I love it! I used to love to go out partying and drinking (still do sometimes), but now that I am married and very happy, I really enjoy the quiet evenings at home curled up on the couch watching TV.
Let's see....what else....the winter will not go away!!!! It is 29 degrees right now. It is supposed to get into the upper 30's this week. I am so excited! They are of course calling for snow showers off and on this week. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I want warmth and sun. I can't take it anymore!!!!
Ok, enough whining.....I have blogs to read.
Have a good one and take care.
Monday, March 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome you joined the YMCA. I really need to start working out. J has started working out again he used to be in the military and he wants his muscles back. I wish I was more motivated. I hope you have a great week and it goes by fast so the weekend comed again.
Jenna
Post a Comment