I swear the weekend just goes by way too fast. We had a nice weekend. Took a lot of walks on the property. I really enjoyed the time with J and with my family. J left today to go out of town for work again. My family is here until Wednesday (assuming they are able to fly home on Northwest).
The main thing I want to say is....Jamie, Jess, and Les, you girls are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. I want to see each of you get the miracle that you have been longing for. My heart aches for each of you at the thought that you aren't holding your babies yet. I pray that it happens soon.
Jenn, Ally, Heather P., Heather M., Sara........I am so happy for each of you and I will continue to pray that all of your pregnancies go extremely smoothly without the smallest of complications.
Liz....I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
I think about all of you often and I pray that your life works out the way that you want it too. As for me....I am still doing pretty good. Lower backache like crazy, but that is about it. I think that I am going to stay away from PW for a while. I am not doing this because I took anything the wrong way and I'm not really moving on to the birth board, I just think that maybe it is time to leave it to the TTC ladies. I will lurk of course, but won't post for a while!
Take care and I pray that you all know I am thinking of you.
Oh...Les, I will get the Idiosyncrasies done sooner or later. You may have to remind me.
Monday, August 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Chas,
I am glad that you had a nice weekend. It is so great that your family is in town.
I will miss you on the board. It just won't seem the same without you. I really hope that you update your blog more often so we can see what is going on with you. I will miss hearing your monday morning confessionals and 11 sentence wednesday. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs,
Jenna
Hi Chas,
Glad you had a good weekend. I did too but haven't updated my blog yet either!!! I am on the birth board. I even take care of the due date list but don't feel like I am apart. I worry over things the other women aren't worring about. I got upset with some of them that were so happy to reach the 2nd trimester and made it sound like nothing could go wrong from there. See my point: I unfortunately know the truth and have experienced this first hand. I don't feel apart of them either cause I feel different.
I know how you feel Chas. I don't think I'll be posting on PW OAY much either. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable as I feel the pgers are taking over and that was never our thought for that board.
I'm glad you had a special weekend with J and with your family.
Take Care
Post a Comment