Thank you Jamie and Jess. Well, I think I have gained around 10 lbs or so (maybe a little more since I have been slacking on the working out). I must have distorted the belly pics or something since my stomach looks a lot bigger in person than it does on the pics. J keeps commenting on "look you can see it!" "I can't wait until it gets bigger!"
Which that all in itself is great, but (and this is not bitching about being pg), but I am just feeling fat and not really pg. I mean, yes, I have the pooch, but it just looks like I've gained weight and been drinking a LOT of beer.
I guess my main problem is that I have never been particularly fond of the way I look (I owe that to my mom's ex-husband...what a dick head!!!!) So, anyway, with J being gone so much, it is beginning to worry me that he will come home and decide that I am not what he wants. When he is gone out of town for work, he goes out with some of the guys. They go to the brew pubs or to one of the bars or something, and I get worried. My happy ass sits at the house all of the time. The majority of the people I know are just acquaintances and not really friends. It sucks! I hate being home by myself all of the time. Then, of course working on a college campus with all of these teeny boppers walking around in their short shorts and tank tops, doesn't do a lot for ones self image.
Please don't think I am bitching about being pg, because I am not. I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to get huge....I am just ready to look pg and NOT fat!!!! I would say how much I weigh, but I won't humiliate myself like that. Anyone could stumble across this blog. Granted it is fairly anonymous, but really.
Anyway, I need to get to work and pass the time until I can go to the dr....have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!!!!
Friday, August 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Quit apologizing already...it's your blog. Your place to bitch and rant about anything in the world you want!
As for the "is she pregnant or fat?" stage, it'll be over soon.
Thinkin of ya!
Jess
No need to apologize your feelings are normal and they are yours...vent away!!!!
You look great!!!
I remember when I was pg with Joey....alot of my clients didn't realize I was pg until I was around 5-6 months because I didn't show much - they all were just saying that I put on weight!!! Damn it!!!
Your obviously pregnant belly will appear soon enough - this is definatley the frustrating in-between stage.
I am wearing a maternity shirt today - and I don't fill it out - but I don't care - I wanted to be comfortable!!!!
Love the pics - Have a good one Chas!
Alright!! I would have loved to be that skinny before pregnancy!!! For me I feel the same way even though you can see a belly when I tell people I am pregnant but any normal person on the street just thinks I am fat!! LOL
Heather
Chassy,
YOu really dont' need to apologize...what your feeling ius completely normal.
Those pics are so cute, it'll only be a matter of time before the pregnancy glowing feeling will overwhelm you.
Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you soon.
Hugs!!
Post a Comment