Today is my anniversary and my wonderful husband is out of town with work AGAIN!!!!! Well, he sent me a dozen and a half roses that are beautiful and have my office smelling so good! If he was close enough, I would drive to where he is and have dinner, but he is about 6 or 7 hours away from here, so I don't think that is going to happen.
I am mad at him for sending the flowers. We are going out on a date Friday, so he should have saved that money, plus we decided that we are going to buy a camcorder for our anniversary gift. We figure that we will need it one of these days!
Well, I don't really have a lot to say today, just thought I would stop in and give a quick update....
Oh...the wedding was fine, but when you aren't drinking and everyone else is, it doesn't seem to be as much fun. The drinking and the fact that I was exhausted and we stayed there until 11:30 PM or so since we rode with his parents. I won't make that mistake again.
Have a great day and I hope that all of my IPP girls are doing good. Take care.
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy anniversary!
Don't be mad a dh for the flowers... it is his way to let you know he is thinking of you while he is away... and that is very romantic! Plus extra points for sending them to the office so all the office bitches can drool over them! GOOD JOB!
Have a really happy day... Friday wil be here before you know it!
My hubby sent me flowers last week and it was a total surprise! Don't be mad at him for wanting you to feel special. Kudos to J!
i CAN RELATE TO THE "out of town hubby"...it stinks but as Jamie said...Friday comes around fast!!
Have a good day.
Happy Anniversary (a day late).
The flowers was such a sweet gesture...don't be too mad at him.
Take care and have a great time when DH gets back.
Happy Anniversary to you!!! (late) Mine was on the 8th!! LOL. DH and I didn't do anything and have no plans to do so. Trying to get thru this pregnancy on disability is just a killer on the purse!!
Post a Comment