Friday, August 05, 2005

Thank goodness it's Friday!

Well, yesterday I said that J and I were going to go out...well, we still are, but not to the same place. It turns out that the wedding we thought was next weekend...is tomorrow! Unfortunately it is in Buffalo, NY, so we are leaving tonight when I get off work. I wanted to go so bad to see the Birdhouse Factory, but I can't be a complete ass and neither one of us show up to J's cousins wedding. Our anniversary is next Tuesday, so we were going to go out to dinner and the show tonight since he will be out of town again come Monday for work. Damn this sucks!!!

I forgot to say that I cut my hair rather short. It is now a chin length bob with layers. If I get some decent pics at the wedding this weekend, I will post a pic. Quite a difference from what I had. I told J it was short, but was shocked at how short....but he really likes it because he is one of the weird guys that prefers short hair over long.

Well, I went and got my nails done over lunch. Thought I would just go all out if I have to really get dressed up this weekend.

Sorry this is such a boring post, but I don't have a whole lot to talk about today.....oh, did I mention that I hate my job. I would love to be able to take a couple of weeks off, but I am working really hard to save up my time for Feb., so I can take at least six weeks off.

Well, back to work! Have a good weekend and take care!

1 comment:

Heather P. said...

Hope that you had a good time at least at the wedding. Happy early anniversary. Mine and Carls was yesterday!!