Thursday, August 25, 2005

Life....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com 12 weeksImage hosted by Photobucket.com Today....16w2d



I don't know that either of these pics shows truly how poochy I am getting. Since I took the pics myself, they aren't the best, but notice I did good at keeping my face out of the pic....LOL

Ok, I was tagged by Les too and haven't put up any idiosyncracies yet, so here are a couple:

1. I can't fall asleep with my back towards the bedroom door. Too many scary movies growing up I guess. (even when someone is home with me).

2. I can't fall asleep without a TV or radio or something on when I am the only one at home. It is too quiet and I hate being able to hear everything!

So, those are 2 that I have really noticed here lately. I am sure that there are more, but maybe I am having a hard time figuring out what they are since to me...they are normal!

J comes home today! YAY He took Monday off work, so I get him for an extra day! Whoo hoo!

3 comments:

Jessigirl said...

But, I wanted to see a pic of your beautiful face Chas. Those will do, oh how cute you look...

I wish I could be near you to rub your belly and talk to the baby. Take care!

Mrs. D. said...

What a little belly! Have you gained any weight yet? I would give anything to still be that thin almost halfway through!!!

You look great.

Heather said...

Chas, you look great. I looked the same way with my first two pregnancies, up to about 5 months, then the baby showed. Now, I look bigger than that when I'm not pregnant. Take care and keep the pictures coming! BTW, I don't think I have ever seen a picture of you, so it would be nice to see a face with a name. Take care!
Heather M.