Thursday, August 18, 2005

Family...

Not a whole lot has been going on in my life here lately. J is gone as usual, however, he does come home today. I am definitely happy about that!

Well, my aunt and grandma got here yesterday from Texas. It is so good to see them, but on the other hand it is really weird that M ( my grandma) is here without my grandpa. This is the grandpa that passed away last Oct. I have done quite a bit of thinking about him lately and now with her here, I am really doing a lot of thinking about him. I miss him so much. He was such a good man. No, he was a great man. He did a lot for me growing up and then gave me a ton of support as an adult.

Well, to get away from the beginnings of depression and on to a happier topic for me....I am now 15w2d pregnant. I got to pull out the doppler and let my aunt and grandma listen to the heartbeat last night. I am sure they will have me do it a few more times before they go home next week. I have my next dr. appt on the 26th (I will be 16w3d), and I am hoping that my dr. will let me schedule my level 2 ultra sound. If he does, it will be scheduled for September 16. I have to make all of my appts. on Friday's since that is the only day during the week that J is home and can go. I am so excited about it!

Ok, this is for my IPP girls....I want you to know that I love all of ya'll. You mean the world to me. I am so sorry that things haven't worked out for you yet, but they will. I know they will. They have too! I keep you girls in my thoughts and prayers always! Since I have known you, I have wanted all of ya'll to get your BFP and much as I wanted my own. I know that we all live so far apart and we can only be here for eachother on line or over the phone, but PLEASE know that if there is anything I can do for you, I will! You girls are like my family and I hate to see you hurting...heart and soul.

Ok, time to get to work now....take care and have a great day!!!!!!

3 comments:

Ally said...

Chassy,

Thanks for the kind words. YOu know you're like a little sister to me. I know my time will come and until then, I will live vicariously through the Ipp preggos! I hope you get that U/S too so we can know what you're having.


Have a great time with your aunt and grandmother. Have a wonderful weekend too.

Love Ally

Jenn said...

I hope you have a great time with your Aunt and Grandma. They must have been so excited to hear the baby's heartbeat.

The U/S is so exciting - especially finding out whether you are going to be buying blue or pink! Do you have any "gut feelings" about the sex?

Have a good one - I am glad you are still feeling really good.

Jenna said...

Chas,
It is great that your family is in town, I know you must be enjoying there visit, how long do they get to stay?
I am so glad that this pregnancy is going well. It is so incredible. I really hope they are able to schedule the level 2 ultra sound.
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for all of your support.
Hugs,
Jenna