Ok, first...I took my last prometrium last night(Whoo hoo!!! One less pill every day!!!!). I was lucky because I got to take it orally, but for right now...I don't have to take it anymore.
Second, I ordered a doppler and it came in today right before I went on my lunch break. I was kind of scared to use it, incase I couldn't find the heartbeat, but I tried it anyway. It took me just a bit to find the heartbeat, but when I did, it was the best thing in the world! It was pretty loud too. Then, I tried to call my mom so she could hear it, but I lost it and then couldn't find it again....a little while later I finally found it and I called her and let her hear it. Then a girl that I work with wanted to hear it, so we came in my office, I shut the door, and found it in like 30 seconds. Boy, that was so exciting!
J comes home tonight....I am so happy about that. We are going to see the Birdhouse Factory tomorrow night. I can't believe he agreed to go. I know that it is because I am pg. Well, the tickets didn't cost me anything...the were given to me. Oh, I guess I should say that the Birdhouse Factory is similar to Cirque du Soliel. I can't wait to see it.
Well, I am over on my lunch break now, so I had better get back to work! Take care and have a great day!
Thursday, August 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's great Chas...the heartbeat is such a soothing sound isn't it?
I hope you and J have a great time at the Birdhouse Factory...sounds like it'll be fun.
Take care and I'll talk to you soon.
:)
Post a Comment