Thursday, August 11, 2005

Not much to update on...

Well, J comes home tonight. I am so happy, but it will be a short weekend. My stepdad is selling his business (close on it tomorrow) and my mom wants to have a "retirement" party for him on Saturday. So, it looks like J will be smoking ribs and making hot wings all day Saturday. Then, he is going to a fishing tournament on Sunday. He has to leave the house around 2 am and will probably be home around 2 pm. Oh well, I will take what I can get with him home. He said that he would stay home on Sunday if I wanted, but he has been looking forward to this for a while. The last 3 times, it has been cancelled due to weather/waves on the lake. I couldn't ask him to cancel.

Well, not much new going on with the pg. I have some weird pains every so often, but I think it is some of the "normal" pains of pg. I am still checking the tp everytime I go to the restroom. I don't know if I will quit doing that. I can't help myself....I try not to do it, but I still do! I am looking forward to my next dr. appt, even though it isn't until the 26th. I just like to hear from him that everything seems to be OK.

Well, I have about 3 minutes until I have to go back to work, so I hope that everyone has a great day!!!! Take care.

4 comments:

Mrs. D. said...

When it comes to pregnancy is "normal" such a wonderful word???

I am sorry you and dh won't have as much time together... I know that is hard!

Wishing you guys a GREAT weekend!

Liz said...

Hope the pains go away soon. Wishing you a nice weekend with your DH, too bad you can't spend more time together. Take care.

Heather P. said...

Sorry you and DH won't have alot of time together this weekend. It is a bummer!

As for checking the TP so am I. I can't help it. I mean I bled early in the pregnancy with Lorna but with this one have only had 1 episode of it at 4 weeks along. But here I am at week 15 still staring at it!

Jenna said...

Chas,
I hope that you had a fun weekend. I hope that you were able to enjoy the time that you got to see J.
I am so glad that this pregnancy is going well. I am just so happy for you. You are always in my thoughts.
Hugs,
Jenna