Friday, June 10, 2005

I hope you know that I am thinking about you and really miss talking to you Ally! I hope that you get to feeling better soon and that you will be able to join David in SA relatively quickly!

For everyone else...you too are in my thoughts and I am praying for great things for all of you.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Heather P. said...

I miss Ally too!! Hope things work out for her really soon and she can return to us!!
So far I had a great weekend with the kids in the soap box derby race. Hope your weekend has been going just as good!!

Ally said...

Thanks guys...I really appreciate all the support.

Hopefully things will look up soon.

It means alot that so many ppl care.

Anonymous said...

You're driving me nuts making me wait for an update!!! You know I expect them everyday....

LOL

Jess