Well, this is just a quick update to say that there hasn't been much of a change. I really don't feel pregnant and damn it...it sucks big time!!!! I mean I do still have some of the symptoms like I always feel exhausted, my boobs are a little sore, and I have small bouts of nausea on and off. But, honestly, I want to be sitting in the bathroom floor with my head hanging in the toilet. I want a sign that everything is OK and is going to remain that way.
With hardly any signs, I feel like things aren't progressing as they should. I know that not everyone experiences morning sickness and the like, but I NEED something, other than this pooch that I am already beginning to see! Of course, I really don't think that has anything to do with being pg...I have been eating like a freakin' pig! I am still working out...about 2-3 days a week. I am trying not to over do it. Yesterday I did 2 and 1/4 miles on the Elliptical. I am making sure to keep my heart rate below 149 (of course I have read below 149 and some that say below 139). That is hard for me. Before I found out I was pg, my heart rate would get up between 170-180 on that machine. So below 149 is great for me!!!!
Well, I hope that everyone knows that I have been thinking about them. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I just haven't been updating like I should. We have been swamped here at work. I mean, I have been so busy, I haven't even turned Yahoo Msgr. on the last 2 days and I want to talk! I miss talking to everyone!
Well, speaking of work....I had better get back to it! Have a great day and hopefully things will slow down here so we can talk!
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Chas,
I know that this waiting is so hard, I can't imagine I am praying that everything will be okay. I am also praying that you will get those pg symptoms you long for. I hope that all is well with you, I hope work slows down soon. Your in my thoughts, good night
Jenna
I can only imagine that you long for all the symptoms, the good, the bad and the ugly. I'm praying that things go smoothly for you. And take advantage of the eating, I've always said this is one time that you can gain tons of weight and have a great excuse! Take care!
Heather M.
You know - in two weeks you are going to be wishing you could get today back when you are praying to the porcelan goddess!
I am sure everything is fantastic - Hang in there Chas!
Post a Comment