Friday, June 03, 2005

Well....

I am going to get a blood draw tomorrow to check levels and all of that good stuff. Hoping and praying that things are progressing like they should be.

I am scared. to. death! I dread going to the restroom for fear that the spotting has started. I fear every cramp and pain that I have. I am trying to relax and enjoy this, but I am afraid that as soon as I do, it will be over as quick as it began.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you. Congradulations.

Anonymous said...

Think positive thoughts and I will do the same!

Liz said...

Crossing my fingers that everything will be okay. Positive vibes being sent your way.

Ally said...

Chas,

I know how you feel. Try not to worry. I know that's hard but I have a feeling this baby will thrive.

Let us know how the tests come back.

Jessigirl said...

Chas,

I remember feeling the way you do, but you can't let yourself worry too much. Just take it day by day and let yourself breathe. I am sure you will be fine and so will your peanut. At the end of all of this I will fly up there myself to give you and that sweet baby smooches.