Friday, June 17, 2005

I am going nuts!

Ok, so I the only update that I have is that I am going nuts! My dr. appt. isn't for another 13 days. I don't know if he is going to send me for a u/s or not. I should be 8 w 2 d on the 30th. I may request one. I need to know that everything is OK.

So my breasts are less tender today, I am bloated like crazy (that could be because I just shoveled a shitload in my mouth for lunch), I am gassy, and I have a tad bit of queasiness. All good signs, but I need to see it!

So, I am extremely happy that Heather's u/s went great today. I am so happy that she got to see her lil bean and the heartbeat. Wow....149 beats/minute. That is great! Oh Heather...you must be so proud!

J is coming home today, but will be leaving again on Monday morning to go back out of town....that is unless something changes between now and 4:45 pm. They have been back and forth all week of whether or not they had to go out of town next week. As of 12:25 pm today....they were going out of town.

Well, I have gone over on my lunch break....I can't seem to concentrate on anything. I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

Take care!!!!

You know...I just thought I would let you know what I have been thinking about doing for the last week. I want to go to the dollar store and buy a couple of tests, so I can make sure that the second line is staying dark! I am loosing my freaking mind! I just want to know that everything is OK. I know that what is meant to be will be, but....

6 comments:

Ally said...

Chas,

It's normal to feel the way you do...it would for anyone that has had a miscarriage. I'd call the doctor's office in advance and tell the nurse you would like an ultrasound. Demand it if you have to. Tell them your situation and if they have any compassion (which they should given what business they're in) they will understand and arrange it. Until then, try not to worry. I know that's a tall order but do it for your bean!! Take care and have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I am staying optimistic for you here! :-)

Hugs . . .

Heather P. said...

If it makes you feel any better I have tested 4 more times since the blood test!! Addicted to the stick. Really hard to believe. I have no symptoms either. I hope that you get your u/s!!!

Jessigirl said...

How was your weekend girl?

Jenna said...

Chas,
I am sorry that they are making you wait so long to see the Dr. I know these weeks must be going by slow. I am praying that in 10 days you get to see your little baby and see the heartbeat. I know things will seem so much better then.
Thank you for all of your support lately, you mean so much to me.
Your in my thoughts.
Jenna

ErinMary said...

Congratulations! I just read your news. Those first couple of months are so hard. I didn't even go to the doctor until I was almost 10 weeks (insurance issue) so I know how hard the waiting is. When I finally went, they did order an ultrasound.
I'm hoping you get one!
-Erin