Just a quick note to say that I just got a call from my Drs. office and my levels are going up nicely! I asked her to have copies of the labs sent to me. I figure that if my dr. is happy and comfortable with the levels, then I will just try to go with it.
I have my OB Intake Appt. on June 30. Damn...3 weeks seems so far away! I pray that it flies bye. I haven't really had any morning sickness. I have been praying for it too! The nurse started laughing when I told her that. She said that with the 2 she miscarried, she was sick as a dog and with the ones that she carried to term...NO morning sickness. So, according to her, the whole myth about morning sickness...isn't true. To quote her "there is no rhyme or reason to it!"
Well, Jamie...I have been checking in on you and I hope that you are doing OK. I pray that the cyst is going away.
Ally...sorry about the problems with the house. I miss chatting with ya! I pray that the house sells and you can move to SA with Dave really soon.
Jess...update your blog! I miss you and have been thinking about you alot!
Les...I am glad that the side effects are starting to go away! I have been thinking about ya.
Jenn...grow follies, grow!!!! I hope that your appt. went great today. I am still praying that the 3rd time will be a charm.
Jenna...haven't heard much from you lately. I hope that all is going great with you and J. Let me know how you are doing!
Everyone else...I pray that things get to going better for all of you.
Take care.
Monday, June 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the good news!!! I am so happy that your levels are good!!!! I know what you mean about waiting for symptoms!
Have a good one and take care of your little bean!
That is such great news!!!! I am so excited for you. I hope that the next 3 weeks fly by!
The new vechile is great.
You have been in my thoughts. Sorry I haven't been on much being in houston didn't give me much time and my SIL baby shower was yesterday. Talk to you soon.
Jenna
YAY!!!!! I am so happy for you Chas!! I will pray for them to keep going up and for everything to go smoothly!
Post a Comment