Thursday, April 28, 2005

Why do I do this to myself?

Every month, I let that bitch hope come into my life. Why do I do that to myself? You know before I left for TX, she left me, laughing all of the way out the door. But, for some fucked up reason, she has decided to come back. Did she not enjoy the pain and mental anguish that she caused me before? Did she not get enough? Whatever her reason is for coming back, I hate her! No, AF hasn't shown up yet, and yes, I am still having some nausea, tender breasts, you know...all of the stuff that makes you want to believe that you (dare I say it?) may be PG.

Well, I started temping on Monday, just so I would know when I was going to be having a visit from the evil bitch, and my temps so far are:
Mon - 98.3
Tues & Wed. - 97.9
Today - 97.7
With a BFN yesterday on CD26 (length of last cycle. Using avg. it is about 32 days. The met made it shorter last cycle, and I was hoping that it might stay that way....guess not!)

I know that the impending doom is on its way and I still can't get that bitch Hope to leave. I guess that once AF shows up, Hope will probably think my house is a little too crowded and she will leave laughing hysterically, yet again.

Well, I am trying to be optimistic, even though I know better. Who knows...life works in mysterious ways!

Take care and have a wonderful day!

No comments: