Not a lot of intersting things to report. Work has been extremely hectic and busy here lately. I think when people know that you will be gone for a week, they think that they should give you more work to do!
Yes, you read that correctly....I will be gone on vacation next week. I am going HOME to TX. I am leaving on Saturday early...early morning. I have a question, I know that they say "home is where the heart is", so my heart is here with J. I love him whole heartedly, but part of my heart is TX with my family. I was born and raised there for cryin' out loud. So, do I have 2 hearts, or is it just split in half? I mean, I know I have a broken heart from all of the TTC, but....
Ok, so I just read that paragraph above, and damn I am rambling about some stupid shit, but you know, I am in a good mood, so I am going to leave it there. Whoohoo....TX better watch out, because I am soon to be on my way!
Well, I had an exam last night and I think I fucked it up big time. Think goodness for the 4.0 I got the first exam and the extra credit that I am doing for the class. Oh well....shit happens! But I am keeping my fingers crossed for at least a 3.0 on the stupid exam.
On the TTC front...I am fairly optimistic, yet again, this month. Of course I am fairly optimistic every month until my temp. drops. I am on CD12 today, got a high on the monitor, and should be seeing a Peak tomorrow and Friday, if it holds to the same pattern as last cycle. Should have started the TTC Sex last night, but I just really wasn't in the mood. Even if I am not in the mood tonight, tomorrow, and Friday morning before work, you better believe that I am going to be jumping all over J. I say Friday morning before work because J's parents anniversary is on the 19th and he is leaving Friday morning to go home and suprise them. Then, of course, I leave on Saturday, so I won't see him until the 23rd or 24th! That is going to suck. On top of that, it looks like he is going to have to start going out of town for work again. He thinks that this may last for a couple months. I have this odd feeling that if I don't get pg this cycle, then it will be a couple of months before I will even have a chance, unless I put his little swimmers in the freezer and then pull out the handy dandy turkey baster while he is gone.
Well, I think that enough is enough. I should NOT subject my sweet, faithful, wonderful readers to this kind of punishment. Everyone have a great day and take care!
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so excited that you are coming to Texas...it's too bad you are not closer to me. :(
I am right behind you as far as our cycles go but I don't think it'll happen until after i have my surgery so I'm not holding out for this month and WHY I'm still temping is beyond me. LOL
Let me know when you will be going and when you will be back so we can catch up.
Hugs Chas! :)
My Mom has been trying to get me to come "home" (Texas) for a while now. I know my trip is overdue.
I have had 6 high days now on my monitor and I am irritated as can be about it. And the second line on the stick, the lh surge line, was so dark yesterday and all but disappeared today. I guess the first line is the estrogen line and that is darker than ever today, so who the hell knows what has happened to my cycle.
Post a Comment