I just wanted to let everyone know that I have made it back to this dreadful snowy place. I left TX with 86 degree weather to show up here with 36 and snow.
I had a wonderful trip with the exception of getting to meet Jamie. It is kind of hard to say "no" to family when you only see there once every year or every-other year.
Well, I need to go spend some time with my husband, but I will try to do an update this week. I know that work will be swamped, so we will have to see what will be going on.
Take care and talk to everyone soon.
Sunday, April 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's great to have you back Chas...I missed ya.
I'm glad you had a nice time and hopefully we'll get to talk soon.
Hugs :)
Post a Comment